Sunday, August 2, 2009

What up, Jersey?

So I'm home. Moved out of my apartment and back in the Dirty Jerz. Leaving Virginia was definitely bittersweet. I have really valued the past few weeks with my friends, so leaving them was a bit tough. However, I've seen my best friends since I've been back so it's been nice.

I've noticed a few things:
1. The weather is so whack. In my two years of driving, I have never experienced such random and heavy rain.
2. There are a bunch of things I am unsettled about in my life. I have never had such a hard time with forgiveness until now. And it has never been so difficult for me to discern between my gut feeling and my own desires. I guess I'm a funk?
3. I miss Coastlands. Worship today in Jersey was just so rigid and lacked passion. I felt like the only reason the congregation sang was because that's what you're "supposed to do." Sigh...
4. P90X is amazing. I'm totally diggin' it.
5. I want to go surfing. So bad. 
6. I am [hopefully] going to visit Claire-bear next week! :]

That's all I can think of.

Picture of the Day: Friends on a Ledge

0 comments: