Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home, home, home.

I'm home. I have had a lot of fun grabbing coffee with Emily, Katie, and Meredith, watching Sabrina in a fort at Emily's, and watching movies and drinking tea at Kate's.

I've been running on the boardwalk which has been nice. I went surfing one day too, but the waves were breaking so close to the shore that by the time you stood up you had to jump off.

Other than that I haven't really done much. I miss Virginia because I know that I could be building some new/renewed friendships right now. I'm just praying that the next two weeks are more exciting and meaningful. So far they've just been... bleh [with the exception of the events I mentioned above].

Anyways. Though the surf wasn't the best, the water in Manasquan was phenomenal. Cooler than in Virginia Beach, and a lot fresher feeling that Spring Lake. It was perfect; totally worth mentioning.

Well, that's my life. Now that I think about it, next week should be way more fun. I might visit Claire Bear, I was invited to some parties and get-togethers too, so we'll see :].

Peaceeeeee.

Wait. This needs to be noted: I bought zebra print Soffe shorts today. Yes.

Picture of the Day: This Picture Makes Me Laugh

0 comments: