Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dear Kelly Clarkson

You are so classy. Your lyrics permeate elegance, deep truth and beauty. Really, how do you do it? Oh wait. I just lied. A lot.

I need to state that I strongly dislike Kelly Clarkson's song, "My Life Would Suck Without You." The chorus is so distasteful.  "My life would suck without you." I'm trying to stop using the word "suck." It is so unladylike. Maybe you should stop too Kelly, because it's not working for you. Using that word in a song is so trashy. The whole "My life [my life] would suck [would suck]" part is so cheesy. Because saying the line once just isn't enough, let's have an echo! I have to laugh at her every time I hear the chorus.

Songs like this seriously disappoint me. I know that it is just one song with one line, but I feel that women really should not speak or sing that way.  Because of this one song, I've lost a lot of respect for Kelly. Sorry girl, better luck with your next "hit."

Picture of the Day: Your Life Stinks? [Note better word] Well, Mine's Amazing

0 comments: