Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am a proud parent...

...of a bubble-eyed goldfish. His name is Tigre el Pescado [Tiger the Fish in Spanish]. This is what he looks like...


I drew on his fish bowl with dry erase markers to provide a habitat for him. We can't put pointy objects or plants in his bowl because his bubble eyes will pop. He's got a castle, some coral, and some plants around his bowl. I think it looks pretty tight.

I got my haircut too. But I want to let my friends at home see my hair before I post pics [Em and Kate, you'll have to be surprised  hahahaha].

Nic, Chels, Charlie, and I set up a tent the other night and "camped out" in the back of the Commons. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Good times. Got in... slight trouble? No worries, it was worth it. 

Nic and I [and a little bit of Chelsea] made this amazing pasta dish which we have named Christic Ch-icken. [Chelsea cut the chicken, so part of her name is there]. It's chicken with a chunky tomato/lemon/basil sauce over pipette pasta. Excellent!

Seriously, the theme of my latest posts has been "randomness", and honestly, that is all the past few weeks have been; random fun adventures and activities.

We started P90X yesterday, by the way. Round two tonight.

Alright, I'm peacin' it. Laterrrr.


3 comments:

Juana said...

Nice fish! Bubble-eyed fish are so cute. I feel bad though that he has to be careful around pointy objects. But at least he gets an amazing painted habitat :)

Christen Allocco said...

Yeah, we did that so nothing would point him. He's seriously, like, the cutest goldfish ever. I love him!

Christen Allocco said...

Wow, that sentence made no sense. I meannntt to say "we did that so nothing would poke him"