Monday, August 24, 2009

I haven't written in a week...

Bummer. Sorry. Haha. I moved back to school this week so things have been pretty hectic. Between orientation, going to the beach, and meeting new people I have really kept myself occupied.

I am INCREDIBLY blessed with some awesome roommates and floormates this year! I am stoked for what's in store.

Soooo about life. I don't understand why, but for the first time, really ever, I am having SUCH a hard time with forgiveness. Maybe I need time, maybe more space. I will "forgive" but then when I come face to face with what hurt me, the bitterness comes back. It is so hard. I definitely have a weight on my shoulders right now, but I am staying optimistic. My God is the God who provides! He will get me through and teach me how to love and truly forgive. 

Peace!

Picture of the Day: Photobooth with some adorable girlies!

0 comments: