Sunday, February 15, 2009

Water. Five. Chocolate. Personal Space. Distortion.


Once upon a time, Christen woke at 8:25 a.m. to find out that her bathroom flooded.

Yeah. What a great wake up call. Somehow while I was asleep the toilet clogged and water poured all over the bathroom floor. Liv and I had to sop up all this water, my bathroom rugs are soooakkkeeddd.

Way to start the day. Happy Valentine's Day, Christen here's a bathroom you get to clean.

My day did get brighter though! I ran 5 miles today! Without stopping. For the first time. I had so much energy. I made my roommate Emily promise not to let me get off the treadmill until I ran all five.

I definitely needed the calorie burn, because I ate sooooo much freaking chocolate and Valentine's Day candy. I can't even tell you how many calories I consumed. Oh, and plennntttyyy of animal crackers too. Oh my.

I gained strength in my values and boundaries today. I have a personal bubble and need to stay true to myself. Yay for staying strong!

The Notebook. Seriously? I have a love-hate relationship with chick flicks. I have never met a guy who treats a girl like that. I think a guy needs to be thoughtful, but is The Notebook a true representation of a romantic man? Or is the film over-exaggerated to fulfill a single girl's fantasy of a dream relationship? I can't help but get angry at these kind of films. Haha. Though I admit, I was definitely crying at the end. Romantic old people are so cute.

An interesting day, for sure.

Picture of the day: Growing Old Together


0 comments: