Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post.

What up, what up?
This blog is inspired by Miss Jenny Robertson.

So real quick. 15 things about me:
1. I'm basically really obsessed with snowboarding :].
2. My brother is my best friend.
3. I'm a Christian and am living my life for Christ.
4. I like making list of things, like "about me" lists.
5. My favorite animal is the elephant.
6. My favorite color is red.
7. I'm a college student majoring in Cinema Television.
8. I like playing with matches.
9. I play the piano.
10. I'm scared of butterflies and fish, but I'm okay with eating seafood.
11. I have a passion for worship music.
12. I'm a beast at ultimate frisbee.
13. I'd rather be a leader than a follower.
14. I'm from New Jersey, so I don't pump gas. 
15. My family is super tight

I'm watching House right now. It's bringing my back to my freshman year of high school when I was in love with Jesse Spencer. :]

Enjoy your week, thanks for reading.

Peace,
Christen

0 comments: