Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's see how many things Christen has to do today...


Today is busy.
Tomorrow is busy.
I don't think there will be a time this semester when I won't be busy.

Today's been a lot of work. I'm finishing up my RUC office hours as we speak. And I've got a buttload to do when  I get home. 

BUT!
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going to the beach tonight. 
It won't be until like, 11 p.m. but my lovely roommate Olivia and I are planning to go.
Which means I will have to park in the Comm lot tonight, but it will be worth it.

The beach is definitely one of my ways to de-stress. I'm so glad I chose a college close to the ocean. I don't think I could have lived without the sand, seagulls, warm waves, and cool breeze. :]

With all this stress and busyness, I can't help but miss my family. I don't know when  I will get to see them next, but this picture will keep me going until I see them :]

Be blessed,
Christen

Picture of the Day: Never a Dull Moment






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.