Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

The lady at Starbucks recommended it last night and I'm totally digging it. This is my second Cinnamon Dolce Latte within the past 24 hours. They were both delicious.

Time for a list: Things I Remember

1.  When I was 11ish, my dad came home from work with new videos for Charlie, Cat, and I. It turns out they were pirated and very crappy copies. I've always been angry with the guy who sold them and feel like I owe my dad the 30 bucks he paid so that us kids would be happy. I hate when people mess with my dad. He does so much and needs to be appreciated for his generosity instead of taken advantage of.


2. The Summer of 2003 I went to The Great Escape [summer camp]. Katie and I attempted to do cartwheels in the middle of the rain. It rained a lot that week, but playing in the rain was a highlight of camp. Oh, and Katie and I still can't do cartwheels.


3. While on Tour in July of 2007, Kimmy and I wrote Jen notes saying that she was the worst A.D. ever. We proceeded to write about 5 other notes asking for forgiveness for our unkind words by playing the "Jesus says to forgive" card.


4. When I was little, my dad would let me fill a small coffee creamer container with coffee from his cup. I've been hooked on the stuff ever since :] 


5. Corinne and I performed a skit in... let's see.... man, I don't even remember the year. But our skit was "CIB: Christians in Black". "Here come the Christians in Black, Jesus Christ defenders". 


6. I forced Meredith to break up with her boyfriend, Nick. And by forced, I mean, she was on the phone and I kept yelling "Break up with him". The next sentence from him was "You want to break up with me?" Ohhh it was definitely for the best.


7. Charlie and I were home alone. I was in my bedroom and all of a sudden, I heard loud banging and Charlie screaming. I opened my door to see Charlie sitting outside of my room holding a stick and a box, pretending to get beaten.


8. Yeeeearrrsss ago, my mom and I had a girls night out and went to the mall and picked out jewelry. I got a Y necklace. Fun day!


9. Katie, Emily, and I made the BESTTTTT chicken fajitas I've ever tasted. I then attempted to make Chai tea lattes, but the steamer went a bit berserk.


10. I was in the best shape during my sophomore year of high school. Right before I started working and while CHS had yoga fridays. Maybe I need to take up yoga again... :]


I've had some good times.

Also. T-minus 25 minutes until this psychology class is finally over for the session. It is about time!

Peace and Love.

Pictures of the Day:
See above.

0 comments: