Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beauty.


"He must have looked up at an unfamiliar sky through frightening leaves and shivered as he found what a grotesque thing a rose is and how raw the sunlight was upon the scarcely created grass. A new world, material without being real, where poor ghosts, breathing dreams like air, drifted fortuitously about... like that ashen, fantastic figure gliding towards him through the amorphous trees" -
The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald, page 103

Jenny has inspired me :]. I remembered how much I appreciate The Great Gatsby. Fitzgerald's writing is absolutely stunning. It's beautiful. I need to start reading some of his other stuff... when I find time lol.

Today was, well, interesting :].

We had our first frisbee games today. We uh... didn't exactly dominate like I had expected. We lost our first game... well, the scores aren't important :]. We lost, by a lot, but never got shut out. Next time we will strategize and hopefully actually win. Despite our losses, I had a blast. I love ultimate frisbee!

Tomorrow should be a nice day :]. I've included a lot of smileys in this post.

:]!

Picture of the Day: We Write Mean Notes to our Assistant Director


0 comments: