Friday, February 6, 2009

I am very sneaky.

Today I surprised my mom by flying up to Vermont to meet her and the rest of my family for her birthday weekend. It was a little secret between me and my dad :]. My mother cried. She was completely shocked. I'm so glad to be chilling [literally, it's freeezing!] with my family. 

Tomorrow means snowboarding. I'm so freaking stoked! 

Here are some goals I wish to accomplish this weekend:
-Nail the 3
-Nail buttering
-Board my heart out.
-Get my homework done... :[

Oh, before I jet, I want to mention the Bible study/small group from last night. I'm really excited for what God has planned. So far we've got a cool group of people who want to dig deeper into Scripture and fellowship with God. I'm anxious to see what's in store for the group!

K. Peaceeeeee.

Pictures:

Tears of Joy


Dandelions

0 comments: