Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Season of Trees.

Last year I would call the Season of Parks, due to the large amount of time spent in the terrain park. But this season, Charlie and I shred up the trees. The glade trails in Vermont were beautiful. Lots of powder, no wind, peace and quiet. It was so tranquil. I miss it.

Yesterday was so cold. It was 15 degrees outside. After riding down an open trail, my face would be numb, my eyes would be tearing, and my fleece neck warmer would be frozen stiff.  It was great :].

I flew home last night and was stuck in Philadelphia for about two hours longer than I had planned. My plane was delayed, but I got back safe and sound. Now I'm editing all this footage together from the weekend. Some of this stuff is hilarious. I'll post a link when it's all finished :].

Today will be full of classes, but hopefully I'll be able to make it to the beach tonight! 

Peace!

Picture of the Day: Child with Tiger Helmet





0 comments: