Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 Things About Christen?!

1. I ate a daffodil today. They may be poisonous...
2. My favorite animal is the elephant.
3. If there was an ostrich running around campus, I would skip class to chase it.
4. My favorite movie is Everything is Illuminated with Elijah Wood.
5. I've swam in the Regent "poop pond" (the one by the Commons). Twice.
6. I have been told that my hugs are amazing.
7. I am goofy footed.
8. I am scared of butterflies and getting lice.
9. I text using my left pointer finger and my right thumb.
10. I longboard to class.

Yup, that's me.

4 comments:

Juana said...

Sweet list, Christen! P.S. I'd totally chase the ostrich with you :)

Queen Gwennie said...

I am not chasing the ostrich but I will take the pictures!!!

Juana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juana said...

Seeee?? We're a team! Christen and I will do the chasing while Gwen takes pictures. And we can all blog about it! :)