Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Am I ready for this?

This week Jordan, Derrick, and I are shooting for our final projects. Jordan is directing. Derrick and I are taking turns DPing and cam oping. To be honest, I don't know how prepared I am. The boys seem so sure of everything they're doing. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around how to get coverage of these scenes. Both Jordan and Derrick are so creative with shots. I typed the shot list! I'm good at that! I'm good with organization, with setting up basic shots. But when it comes to thinking outside the box with shots, the axis, and equipment, I just don't think I'm there yet.

Sigh... I'm just praying for grace and that I'll get the help I need to successfully pull this off.

Just needed a quick vent moment. :]

Picture of the Day: Once upon a time I was a producer...

0 comments: