Tuesday, March 30, 2010

an update.

birthday!
I turned 20 on Thursday. Yup. Most people on their 20th birthday do grown up, classy things, like go to dinner, or have a nice party. Me? Well, I went to work to find my desk covered in Care Bear wrapping paper, with a cake, princess plates and napkins, and a sash that said "Birthday Princess" on it. After work/the festivities that went along with it, Stephen and I went to the mall and enjoyed shopping (even though I was in the dressing room most of the time :]).

At around 6, a bunch of us met and went to the beach, where we played volleyball, leapfrog, and made a human pyramid. Later, we went to the eternal flame and made s'mores then had a little worship and prayer session. It was really nice! :]

So maybe I didn't have the most "adult" birthday, but it was nice to see that even though I'm not a "kid" anymore, I still have a young, fun spirit!

filmmaking!
This weekend I AD'd Index of a Madman. This independent film was produced and directed by a group of Regent freshman. They rented all their equipment and pulled the shoot off quite well. My only complaint is that no one knew protocol. It's tough running a set when no one knows the proper way to act on set! But either way, it was a fun experience. We shot in an abandoned insane asylum!! I am SO tired though.

heartforhaitiblog.blogspot.com
Check out the blog. Fan the facebook page. Follow the twitter. Support my class project :].

Picture of the Day: Index

0 comments: