Monday, April 26, 2010

I have somewhere to live!

Today Chelsea and I went to the apartment complex we plan to live in over the summer and squared everything away! We are living in a one bedroom townhouse. It will be amazing! It's close to Wawa! We sign the lease on Friday and start moving in Friday/Saturday. My wonderful friend Micah will be helping us with his pickup truck on Saturday, so moving in will be so much easier!

I love this new experience. Finding this place is something I did on my own, separate from my parents. I am paying for this apartment. I am signing the lease. I am moving on my own. My parents did not talk to anyone or plan anything concerning this housing arrangement. It was all me and Chuck. I am excited. I am an adult.

Picture of the Day: My future (in a week) awesome roommate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats that all about