Monday, April 19, 2010

What's going down...

Today has been an introverted day. It's been one of those days where I just want to sit and be alone. Where I could just be with the Lord all day. Sadly, the stress of "hell week" as it's called in the film world has taken over. My stress levels are quite high, but I took some time today to hit up Lake James and dive into Scripture.

And while I shoullld be doing producer things, shot list stuff, and my SWOT report, I have been researching speaking in tongues and baptism in the Holy Spirit. I've just come across some things that have really intrigued me, things I had not been taught in Sunday School back at home.

It's funny, I've been in church all my life but it's only been the past year or so that I've observed anyone speak in tongues. I'm trying to learn and read up on it; I'd like to really understand it all.

This learning experience is... interesting. It shows that even though I have been active in my faith for years, there is still so much I don't know about God, His gifts, His Son.

My goal is to prayerfully learn. To allow God to truly teach rather than my random Wikipedia searches :].

Blessings!

Photo of the Day: St. Patrick's Cathedral

0 comments: