Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today.

I went to the beach. It was interesting. I wasn't really myself today, which was a bit of a downer, it made me want to be in Jersey all the more. So my apologies go out to the people who put up with my quiet mood today. 

But regardless I managed to have some fun :]. We longboarded/bicycled to the beach from Christine's family friend's house. Then we rode about 20 more blocks down to where we dropped off our stuff and hit up the ocean! The water was really warm, too warm for me. But cold for the southerners :]. Longboarding was so fun. Micah brought a conch shell and was blowing into it. Pretty hilarious. A bunch of us linked arms and just let the waves hit us, sort of interesting, but funny :]

I definitely needed the day to just relax! Much needed! I am tan :] I came back and finished my Worldviews paper [holllaaa!] so now I am just chilling.

Oh, I have two really big blisters on my feet from skating without shoes.

Ow.

K bye.

Picture of the Day: Need this.

0 comments: