Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have swine flu.

Just kidding.

So I'm chilling at home. Loving it. Soaking in the Jersey. Today we had a five hour band practice that went very well. I'm pretty confident in our abilities to rock in two weeks! :]

The G-Pas and Aunt Sharon are here for the weekend, Meredith's graduation party was today, and Eric cheated in Slap Jack so that he could beat me [yeah, he's a great influence]. Charlie and I were driving back from practice and for the last few miles of the drive we beeped the horn and waved to every car in the opposite lane.

This post really isn't too special, but while you're reading, I would appreciate it if you could take the time to pray. :] I'm trying to figure out whether to go home in August or to stay for youth camp. I knoooww that youth camp will be an irreplaceable time to connect with the students, but I miss being in Jersey so much. More than I expected. So just pray that God will make it clear as to what I should do with the last month of summer. Thankkkk yaaaa :]

PEACE.

Picture of the Day: Senior Day '08

0 comments: