Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am going on an adventure today.

No I'm not.
Yes I am.
No I'm not.
Yes I-- okay.

I am going with Jenny, Keith, and Micah [maybe some others?] to a state park. I'm pretttyy excited about it. Of course, I will probably update about this tomorrow.

But. Last night was cool. And worth mentioning.

I went for a walk around campus last night. It was absolutely beautiful.
I'm definitely a thunderstorm girl, and there was this BIG cloud almost over the Commons. Reasons why this was awesome:
#1. The cloud was like, five times bigger than the Commons.
#2. The lighting would come in pretty purple flashes, or sharp, bright bolts.
#3. It was totally a "Wow, God's amazing because this cloud is stinking HUGE and powerful, and beautiful.
#4. It did not rain on me :]

It was a humbling moment for me, because there I was just walking, but up in the sky, God's power and control was revealed. So neat. :]

Also, I dreamt last night that Charlie and I went snowboarding. On the beach. And there were a lot of penguins there. Weird.

Well, time to prepare for today's adventure.

Peace :]

Picture of the Day: Not "the cloud" but "a cloud" 

0 comments: