Monday, October 5, 2009

Update of Life...

Right now, it is 2:27 a.m. and I am beginning this post.

So. What's been going on in my life? Well, everything. Let's make a list, shall we?
1. Myla shoot this week: Crazy, high TI levels, but overall a valuable learning experience.
2. Screenwriting homework: I really like formatting scripts, probably because I am so OCD with things like proper spacing, alignment and evenness, I'm definitely digging my script formatting assignment.
3. The neXt: I'm in charge of expressions for the month of October. Week 1- success! Cool expressions, good coffee, fun times :].
4. P90X Kenpo: So tight. It felt nice to throw some punches and bring out some powerful kicks. Good times.
5. Storyboarding: I told Derrick I would draw storyboards for him. Something new to try. I'm down.
6. 1st ADing: Note to everyone, I really like 1st ADing, so ask me to work on your projects.
7. Piano: Haven't played in a while, definitely missing it.
8. Food shopping: Apparently most people say "grocery shopping" instead of "food shopping." I've used the term "food shopping" all of my life. Hmm...
9. Green tea: I am drinking green tea right now and it is amazing.
10. Please read 1 Samuel 2:13-17 in NIV: Then read it in KJV. HILARIOUS. God, You're a funny dude :].
11. Snowboarding: T-minus 77 days until winter.
12. Chicken Fajitas: Excellent choice for lunch with friends.
13. Apple Pie Coffee: Yes, I made that today. Holler.
14. Devotionals: Gabrielle, Jordan, Nic, and I have been doing Devos together. It's been pretty sweet, early, but certainly rewarding.
15. God: He's a cool dude :].

Picture of the Day: Roommates at the Bier Garden

2 comments:

PriScMu said...

nice pic :)

jules said...

Christen!

I don't know if you remember me, but it was a pleasure to meet you the other night :) I had no clue you write screenplays, do you have a favorite movie genre?