Thursday, October 15, 2009

Husband to-be? Oh goodness.

Based on my recent silly/immature behavior, my roommates decided that my husband is going to have to be the "special, stop eating the paste" type of guy. With that, Sarah, Olivia and I wrote lists of necessary qualities we would like in our husbands. My list is at follows...

CHRISTEN'S HUSBAND-TO-BE MUST:
-Eat paste
-Be crazy
-Love snowboarding
-Be absolutely, completely in love with Jesus
-Play with Play-doh
-Appreciate the German Good voice/elephants
-Not be a Benny
-Play with candle wax
-Be a good hugger/affectionate
-Dig working out
-Be a spiritual leader
-Communicate in person, no texts/ims
-Encourage with Scripture
-Like playing sports (especially those that are ultimate/extreme)
-Like coffee
-Like random adventures
-Be a Mac user
-Enjoy playful water/shaving cream, etc. fights
-Love to worship
-Be funny
-Attempt to live a healthy dietary lifestyle
-Hardcore Parkor/play Hot Lava
-Be a good kisser, haha!
-Love my family/be bffs with Charlie.

I love my roommates. Our lists are posted on our wall. Haha

Picture of the Day: 317 Girls

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't meet all of your criteria, but if you get desperate enough...I know a guy who knows a guy....who likes elephants....

ok, not really, but I thought that it was a cool thing to say.