Sunday, July 5, 2009

If only I could remember all the hilarious quotes from this weekend.

So seriously. New Jersey is amazing. I don't care what anyone says. Jersey is OFF. THE. HOOK. So much happened this weekend so I will categorize things into quotes, happenings, and stories.

Everyone at home rocks, here are some mostly paraphrased quotes:
-"You hold me NOW. And later. And tomorrow."
-"Fourth of July is about America and God." "America before God? That's it, you're out of the band."

-"Get off the road, old man!"
-"You've got some schmutz on your face."
-"Three worst ways to die: 1- Being frozen by the sun, 2- falling in the sky and landing on a fire hydrant. 3- Christen, what's another bad way to die?"
-"Electric Ice" "Obama"
-"I'm going to name my child Deuteronomy, Deut for short."

Basically my weekend consisted of the following:
Beach, band practice, family bike rides, barbeques [no stupid pulled pork stuff], swimming, front flips, friendship, laughter, water chugging contests, homework, Bennys [gah], eleven, worship, longboarding, weird sounds, eating, coffee, church, fireworks, hot tub, more laughter, poop [see below] and praying on the "dock".

Moments worth noting:
-I was pulling on to route 18 with Em today and we passed this car pulled over to the side, this guy is holding his 2-year-old child near the curve and the kid has a shirt on, but is butt naked. The kid was definitely pooping on the side of the road.
-I saw Alli S. today, that was really exciting considering I haven't seen her in forever. There was a lot of laughter during our time together.
-The beach was nice today but it took about 20 minutes to find parking, and the beach was SO PACKED. So. Many. Bennys.
-The youth praise band, aka the Bloody Whiskers/Mary and the Crew/The Wig Theives/ FBCRBYGPB played so well today. God is good.
-Charlie and I noticed that our relationship is often based on sounds, like "Boop" or "Blpblpblp" or "A-poke"

Ahh, such good times. Virginia is not appealing right now, lol.

Picture of the Day: Not much has changed.

4 comments:

Cat Allocco said...

Hey, how come I'm not anywhere on here, CC?

CLA said...

P.S. you never even mentioned my 12th B-Day. Thanks alot. You have got some schmutz on your face, yes I can see you.

Your real sissta said...

I just read your ENTIRE blog. HAHA wait....htats not very funny:( Please talk about me more i counted 3 times in the whole blog. i am sad.Okay-Good......bye!:)

Christen Allocco said...

Catherine,

You'll get over it. I wasn't even home for your birthday.

Also, now the whole internet world knows you are 12 years old. Good job.