Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random things I have collected while at college.

I was cleaning my apartment today and realized that I have collected a lot of things since I've been at school. Some through gifts, others through just random finds. Here are pictures of the things I have acquired throughout the months. A lot of these things are elephant related :].

1. Elephant sticky notes from Cinnamon

2. Office calendar from Alissa

3. Film reels from parents, frog from FBC Missions Committee, roses from Christmas Ball and Emily

4. Potty Training Award from Clairisse

5. Toaster oven that Tom left for someone to take. That someone was me.

6. Elephant/Monkey painting from Delaine

7. Plant from Jenny

8. Burton fur from Charlie [and Katie's letter in the background]

9. Torpedo thing I stole from Josh :]

10. "Dragon" the elephant from Keith

11. Snowboarding pictures I recently put up.

13. Elephants from Delaine!

14. Random pot from Jenny

15. Boy/Girl statue I bought with Micah, fan from Joyce, and card from Cinnamon

16. Monkey [WITH BUTT CHEEKS] from Claire, Asian man from Jenny, Artichoke Hearts from Charlie

Hope you enjoyed my randomness :]



0 comments: