Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lots of fun things.

This week has been the start of some cool new things. Let's see... where to start.

-I started a new job yesterday! Toooootttalllyy stoked. I'm working in Undergrad Student Services. Definitely diggin' it thus far. Getting this job was a complete blessing and God thing. I am working the exact number of hours I wanted to work and getting the pay I desired. Muy bueno!

-Classes start this week! So far so good. I'm taking all spiritual classes this summer, so I've been analyzing my "private life" [as one of the authors I'm reading calls it] and my relationship with God. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. My goal is to stay off facebook in class :]. And off my blog.

-I'm planning on making an amazing pasta dish for dinner.

-I witnessed Keith slaying a dragon yesterday.

Tomorrow I have off, so I might hit up Dressbarn in hopes of finding some work clothes. Oh, and tomorrow is the American Rover boat ride, round two. Hopefully this time it won't rain...

I believe that is all.

Pictures of the day:

Me, driving Tyler's HOTT MUSTANG [Yes, he owns my dream car]






















The birthday cake I made for Liv:

















Chuck and I in Williamsburg

















Sarah and I on the American Rover

0 comments: