Monday, May 11, 2009

The busiest not-busy week ever

I enjoyed this week. I bonded and hung out with some really cool people who I never talked to outside of large groups. The condensed groups allowed me to strengthen some friendships and learn more about people.

Fun things that happened this week:
-Boat ride for Alicia and Scott's graduation
-Scott's graduation party
-Graduation/Chick-fil-A/Tyler's Mustannngggg!
-Tyler's house for Slumdog Millionaire
-Tyler's house for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button/Sal's Pizza/Apple Crisp
-Chilling with Jenny in her room and finding random objects
-Ocean's 12
-Williamsburg
-Beach with Christine, Tim, Jenny, Keith, Tyler, Micah, Chris, and Brad
-The Jewish Mother
-The lake

So classes start tomorrow. I think they'll be pretty chill and not tooooo demanding. I also picked up an application at copy services today, so hopefully that will work out for me!

Another thing, facebook changed its chat. It's stupid and I don't like it.

Now, I would like to elaborate on Benjamin Button. I enjoyed it a lot more seeing it a second time. We picked up on the yellow trend, there was yellow in most of the shots. Beautiful hints that popped in clothing, the sky, wood flooring, hair, everything. It was pretty. I really like the coloring of the film.

Well, this post has been random, but this week has been random and full of fun adventures. I liked it.

[There would be pictures of the day, but for some reason the blog won't let me upload. Hmm...]

0 comments: