Saturday, May 9, 2009

A lot of words.

I've got a lot on my mind, just... random things. So I'm going to jot them down in a list of words.

-Tired
-Star Trek :]
-Confused?
-Missing
-Loving!
-Beach
-Water
-Relaxed
-Color
-Sun
-Graduation
-A's!
-Hillsong United
-Gossip :[
-Housing
-Drama
-Laughter
-Friendship
-Kindness
-Appreciation
-Acceptance
-Surprise!
-Momma
-Jersey friends
-Candles
-Tour?
-Money
-Job? Uh...
-Bridal Shower
-Adidas sandals
-Belonging
-Grace
-Need
-Romans
-Poop
-Smallest horse
-Sail boat
-Full moon
-Keep away
-Goals
-Sleepy

Also. In writing my words I want to list some summer goals. I would appreciate accountability :]

Goals:
-Write a script
-Learn guitar
-Get in better shape
-Learn to play soccer
-Avoid drama/gossip [I'm really trying to work on this!]

If I think of anymore I will add them to the list.

Today was a listy day.

Picture of the Day: World's Smallest Horse [worldssmallesthorse.com]

0 comments: