Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bennys Go Home.

I'm back in Jersey :]. Beautiful, beautiful New Jersey [Rebekah Pepper, stop what you're thinking, you KNOW that my state is awesome]

So while driving  up, I noticed a few things.
1. The water under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge is beautiful. Today is was this really pretty teal/green. Ahh, it was beautiful. As I was getting off the bridge the scenery was just awesome. There was this pretty cliff-like piece of land and paired with the colored water, the picture could have been found on an island. So cool.
2. I am a very impatient driver. But then again, there are a lot of stupid people on the road, so I guess there's a slight excuse for my lack of patience. I almost got hit by a Delaware driver who wasn't looking, and a lot of stereotypically bad drivers added to their bad reputation by cutting me off, driving under the speed limit, and just sitting at green lights. 
3. I am not looking forward to the multitude of Bennys hitting up my Jersey beach. They are already heading my way, as evident by the New York plates  on the road today. Sighh. Bennys, go home please.

Anywho. Despite the Benny influx, I am really excited to be home. Tomorrow should be fun, I have an eye doctor appointment in the morning, then I'm meeting Emily and Katie for coffeeeee/practicing our song for church, then ultimately Thompson Park! :]

Should be tiiggghhhttttt. I'll update soon :]

Picture of the Day: Oh, Hi Jersey!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

New Jersey is the back end of PA. Need I say more?

hahaha you know I love you, despite your sad state. :)