Friday, April 24, 2009

Yeah, it's 2:08 a.m.

And I'm just beginning a post. I have been requested to write a post, and I apologize for not writing in a while. Honestly, I do not have inspiration or the energy to write at the moment. 

But, just so you know whhyyy I haven't written, it's because...
a). Charlie and Meredith came to visit
b). I had a final project due for one of my CTV classes.
c). The RUC barbecue is tomorrow and I've been doing RUC stuff alllll day evvverryyyy day this week.
d). I need to sleep at some point in the day!

When I get a chance, I will explain how life is, what God's doing, what my plans are, etc. but give me a few more days until the craziness of the end of spring semester blows over.

Thanks for reading! :]

[Blogger is taking too long to upload pictures and I want to sleep. A picture of the day will be up next post]

0 comments: