Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Thoughts.

Random Thought #1
I ran about two miles today. It was the hardest two miles I've run in a whileeeeee. I've run 4 times in the past week and today was by far the most difficult to finish. Maybe it's the Jersey air.

Random Thought #2
Oh yeah, I'm in Jersey for the weekend :]. It's always kind of weird when I come home, it's like I have to fit back in, which usually isn't too hard, but I always seem to come back when Katie and Emily aren't here. It's like a piece is still missing without them. Regardless of my sometimes mixed feelings, it's good to be home :]. The beach here is as nice as when I left it. Part of me is contemplating changing my summer plans around so I can spend more time here, but then I remembered that I'm paying rent through July 31. Haha.

Random Thought #3
If you want to change, you can do it. You can be who you want to be and do what you want to do if you put in an adequate amount of effort. You can grow if you desire to grow.

Random Thought #4
Regent people have definitely been missed :]

Random Thought #5
My family has a tradition of dying Easter eggs the night before Easter. I'm eciittteddd [pronounced es-eye-ted]. I have some fun, funky ideas for eggs this year. And yes, mom bought TYE DYE Easter egg dye. I have no idea how that will work, but I'm pumped.

Picture of the Day: Hello Four Years Ago

0 comments: