Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I can see it in you...

I can think of… seven people who I have really seen grow spiritually lately. It is the coolest thing to watch. I mean, naturally there are people like my parents or youth pastors who you can just see God in, but recently I have noticed a whole bunch of people step it up a notch.

Christ just shines through them. I am inspired daily by the way these people live their lives for the Lord, trust Him, obey Him, and seek Him first. It’s incredible. I am so thankful to have them in my life because they are ALWAYS influencing me. Most of these people don’t even know that they have kept me accountable, encouraged me, or provided a word for my life just by being their normal God seeking selves.

They are the kind of people that I see and just say “Wow. God is just IN them.”

It’s cool. I’m diggin’ it.

1 comments:

DANIEL said...

That's a good message!