Monday, January 4, 2010

What up, oh10?

2010 is here. Crazy. I'm back in Virginia Beach now. Home was nice, but it's good to be back!

I started classes and work today. My first class, Exploring Interactive Communication, was incredible. The media around us is changing rapidly. It's insane to think that what's "all the rage" will soon "jump the shark" and become old news. Sure, the Droid looks sweet now. Give it a few months. Something bigger and better is already in the works.

I'm about to finish my RA application right now! They are due in about a month, so I need to get it in. I really hope I get the job. I personally think I'd be a fun RA :]. Be praying about it!

Anywho. Best of luck in 2010. I have some New Year's Resolutions, but that list can come later :].

Peace!

Picture of the Day: Winter

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/western-party-supplies.html]western Party Supplies[/url].