Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW much fun! :]

Yes. It SNOWED.

In Virginia Beach.

Despite all the haters saying, "I'll believe it when I see it. It NEVER snows in Virginia Beach," it dumped snow on the Regent campus!

I woke up at 8:00 this morning, anxious to go outside. by 9:30, I had to get up and go outside. So I dressed up in my snowboarding gear then made snow angels and wrote my name in huge letters in the fresh powder.

Eventually, my friends came outside, we had a snowball fight! Okay, we had like.. 328596738 snowball fights! :] We walked to the lake, ate lots of snow, then had a delicious biscuit breakfast.

The best part of the day was BY FAR snowboarding! Dan, Jordan, and I hopped in Jordan's car and took turns pulling each other by a rope across the Comm parking lot and through the Commons. A video will come soon. Then we attacked a snowman and a grad student yelled at us. Boo on you grad students.

Today was great. I LOVEEE the snow!


0 comments: