Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is a blunt post.

I am single. I am not in a relationship. Is anyone interested in me? Who knows. Regardless, the following is what I have concluded:

In being single I have bypassed a lot of pain. I see the hurt that my friends have gone through and I am thankful to have avoided the messes that "love" can cause. I see baby momma drama, back stabbing, grudges, and lots and lots of tears. Sure, sometimes it stinks to be the single one, but I have learned so much about relationships just from watching people. I think once I do enter a relationship, and I know I will in God's timing, I will have missed a lot of heartbreak.

I need this post as a reminder that as I journey, by myself, God is working in me. He is building me up. He is building my FAH [Future Awesome Husband] up. This is a time for us both to be separate, walking in God's ways before we can walk together. I'm down with chilling with the Lord. He's a cool Guy and I know He has some mad sick plans for my life :].

Holla Amen!

P.S. Christmas Ball was amazing. Yes.

Picture of the Day: Regent Christmas Ball '09

3 comments:

Jen said...

Jersey Girl,

You have no idea how much your post rings in so many women's heart (including my own). Indeed, so much heartache has been missed and if you are as single as I am at 29, you will be there to hold your friends hand as they cope with divorce. I had someone at church tell me last Sunday that the only you miss about being married in your twenties is the first divorce. That comment really made me think about my life. My best friend just got divorced a few weeks ago and it hasn't been pretty.

God will most definitely provide you a FAH. I love you tons!

0:)

Anonymous said...

tramadol online cod tramadol 20mg - tramadol 250 mg

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine 37.5 cheap online - phentermine zoloft