Monday, December 14, 2009

So I decided to shut off all major communication devices this week.

Yup. I don't have my password. And I shut my phone off last night at midnight.

Charlie text Chuck and asked where I was. It's finals week. I must be awayyyyy. I just finished my script for my Storytelling and Scriptwriting. So that's one major project down. Now I have a paper, journalism package, four discussion posts, one book quiz, two listening quizzes, and I think that's actually it! Then I might be going snowboarding.

P.S. My new bindings came in the other day. They are LEGITTTT! Pictures of my new setup coming soon.

As for now, I must work on my reel. Oh. Yeah, I have a demo reel and resumé to create for my Motion Picture class. I will be the only girl in that class. Yep. And I'm fine with that! Haha.

Okay. now I'm leaving

Picture of the Day: Elevated fun

0 comments: