Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dear Christen. Wake up.

Let's reminisce on my past three mornings.

Monday, November 9: I woke up at 8:43 a.m. I needed to be at work by 9:00 a.m. In twelve minutes I was out of the apartment and in the parking lot. "I can still get to work on time!" I said to myself. "Wait, where did I park?" Oh, that's right. I left my car parked in front of the Comm Building on Saturday. So picture me, speed walking to the Comm Building in a pencil skirt with my laptop bag hanging from my shoulder and my heels in my hands. What a great start to my week.

The late morning trend continued...

Tuesday, November 10: Class started at 8:30 a.m. I woke up at 8:18. Luckily, my professor doesn't take attendance. I was thirteen minutes late. And I couldn't help but fall asleep. I had work later in the afternoon, and managed to get there early! :]

However, as evident by this morning's incident, my late morning starts are still running strong.

Wednesday, November 11: Class was through tokbox.com today! That means I could have slept until a little before 10 and still make it to class on time. Except I woke up by a text from Chelsea saying "Wake up!" It was 10:07 a.m. Class started at 10:00 a.m.

Man, I need to get on my A-game! I guess I'm a little sleep deprived!

Picture of the Day: Class via Tok Box!

1 comments:

Jessie Nledi said...

Fantastic Christen! I know how you feel!