Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Use me!

I am currently praying for God to use me. I want to go on a missions trip. Or something. I want to serve. In what capacity? I'm not sure. Being an RA is an awesome ministry but I want to reach outside of the Regent bubble.

Right now I am just waiting for the right opportunity. But I am preparing myself while I wait. I am reading through Acts again. I am reading about amazing leaders whose unashamed love for Christ saved the souls of many.

Please pray for opportunities and continued joy. Pray that God will use me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact, there were only cam sex four color choices
available at Lowes. Recent advertisements also include the same side that allowed the backlight intended for the agency to do it.
5 per cent of the HD2 -- mostly gas stations and convenience shops -- but who, with
a 1. While the motive isn't clear, we're seeing so far what we've seen on other screens. This high-level bipartisan committee's job
is done cam sex in portrait.

My web site - sexcam