Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I should be working on my speech...

However, I am slightly troubled and need to get my thoughts down.

My birthday is on Wednesday. I really wish it weren't on Wednesday. I'm too busy. I don't feel like planning anything because I know that I will be so behind on work. Plus Wednesdays are always so busy, that by the time I get home I'm just going to want to sleep. And I get gypped, too. Friday is the talent show/Isaiah's birthday, then Saturday and Sunday I'm shooting all weekend. So I couldn't even push a celebration off till the weekend.

And it seems like evvvvverrrryyyyonnneee has a birthday party here. What if I don't want to do anything for my birthday? I feel like not many people would be excited to attend my birthday party. I know that seems extremely low self-esteemish, but its not. 

Birthday dream would be to just spend the day with Meredith, Katie, Emily, Charlie, and Cat. And maybe mom and dad. I want the people that I care about the most [and vice versa] to be there because they want to be, not because its the right thing to do. That's the main reason I am hesitant to have a party. There are a lot of people who I think would show up only because they would feel bad if they didn't. If that is the case, then they probably aren't a real friend.

Wooww this post was mad emo. I think I'm entitled to have one of those once in a while :]

But I promise I'm not cutting myself or listening to Panic At the Disco...

Picture of the Day: Jersey Folks

0 comments: